What do i need to do

@charliea21 i get this error name local function definitions are illegal and i dont k ow what To do its from the auth system

My bad i fixed ir i just forgot} from the end

from 1 problem to two i dont know how it get access to my software i got it but it says u dont own a copy of ---- so how i give myself copy

Vekezy, your issue is very unclear here. I recommend editing your post if you have more information to add regarding this issue.

If you’re referring to a project not allowing you to edit it, it’s because you don’t own the project. To make a “copy” of it, you’ll need to Remix it. Find the Remix button in the top right of the editor. In case that button doesn’t work, visit https://glitch.com/edit/#!/remix/PROJECT-NAME-HERE to remix the project directly.
This screenshot shows where the Remix button is added.

Hope this helps. Feel free to let me know if you have any more issues. You can also contact support@glitch.com with a well thought-out message and a thoroughly explained issue including the project name you’re referring to.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.