What do the letters in project suspension messages mean?

I see people quoting their project suspension notices, and there’s a code with 3 a few letters at the end of the suspension reason. What are they?

I have seen:
SKM -> @glitch-support where are u when i need u
SSIA -> Help pls please help me have a lot of code, Suspended project: decoder, Glitch Project Suspended for breaking ToS
PBR and MSPU -> Violating Terms of Service. PBR and MSPU

6 Likes

I have seen that too. I am also curious.

5 Likes

Possibly staff member initials? E.g. who suspended the project for internal record keeping?

2 Likes

These are internal codes we use to identify the reasons for suspension. The codes are subject to change, and we do not disclose the meanings of these codes.

However, the owner of a suspended project can always reach out to us at support@glitch.com and we will give them the details.

8 Likes

The PBR massage keep showing up all the time i try to remix something, but im not violating any terms of service.

Strange, can you tell us the project name?
@glitch_support @Xxgod100xX

It got suspended, i fist i thought it was my internet,but everytime i try to remix something the same massage comes on the screen, and when i reload the screen it says project have been suspended with the PBR massage that’s why i looked it up.

Hey there, if you feel like it was suspended in error, can you send an email to support@glitch.com with your project details so we can help?

I just sent them an email, i’m starting to think the problem is with my computer ngl.

1 Like