White Screen Issue

The website works fine except when trying to edit a project. When attempting to edit any of my projects, I am presented with a white screen.

Edit: This is only on Microsoft Edge, works fine on other browsers

@thanim1245 Can you try logging in again? If not could you use another browser?

hi @thanim1245 - can you let me know what browser you’re using and if you’re on a firewall (like on a school’s network)? does the editor work if you try it in an incognito browser window?

1 Like

The browser I’m using is Microsoft Edge. I am not on a firewall. Incognito mode on edge does not work either. Checked the console and there’s a bunch of errors there, mostly something like ‘Resource violated directive…’. Also tried using Firefox, everything works there fine.

Could you please provide a copy of the errors, or even a screenshot might do!

Anyone got a clue why I’m getting these errors?

Hi @thanim1245

Based on the information that you have provided, it sounds to me like you have a browser extension or browser setting that is blocking content from our CDN.

If you go into your browser settings, you may be able to change this so that content from the glitch cdn is allowed. Let me know if that helps.

1 Like

I am also experiencing this issue.

This might be related to content-security-policys

Don’t have any browser extensions and after checking settings, there doesn’t seem to be anything that’s blocking content from Glitch. @tasha
I’m getting a similar error to what @jnasoy posted, how would I fix that?

Once you confirm that it is not a browser setting or extension, you should also check to see if there is a network firewall blocking the content.

One way to check for this is to try accessing your projects from a different internet connection. If you can access your projects using a different connection, then the content is most likely being blocked by a security setting related to the network you were using previously.

If that does not help, let us know what your ISP is and we can do a little more research.