Why did glitch make private projects paid?

I believe Snap does that because they target the <13 audience and can’t have PMs for safety reasons.

3 Likes

your thinking of scratch for the <13 audience.Snap generally has a 13+ audience(i think,since i have talked to 10% of snap users who say their under 13)

Err, don’t trust everyone on the internet lol

2 Likes

i don’t thats why no matter what i never show my real face or anything and use splatoon pfps to disguise myself.the only thing i won’t deny is my race and gender

Thats probably smart thinking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In fact the only time i’d use my real name is on pokemon offline no one to try to hack me(thank god i made the name Dooble for other times)

1 Like

and i even don’t trust my friend @yeetking-boss sometimes.though he’s pretty trustworthy 99% of the time

1 Like

[ Deleted ]

Hello @BLOXCaster, please do not advertise services here!

bro thats blantant advertising,which i’m sure by it being flagged by @RiversideRocks means it’s taboo here as well

1 Like

yeah most activity by bloxcaster here seems to be advertising his own services or other services

4 Likes

so he keeps disobeying the no advertising rule. Someone should tell a mod or something

100 dollars a month for managed hosting.

So 1,200 dollars a year?Wow thats alot more than Nintendo switch online’s family plan which is 34.99 a year

Self host is free though. And Business is $300 USD.

So even more money a month

From what I can tell, Discourse on here is self hosted.

It isn’t. It’s hosted by Discourse.

1 Like

so more than 4600 dollars a year without tax!?

yeah sorry i just realized why they have the privacy apart of the paid plan though

1 Like