Why does this happen?

Glitch has been so unreliable for the past week or so.

I have every single of my projects on glitch, I just cant access my projects.

Also I and my friend have been seeing issues that our projects restart infitenly.

Please help!

Sorry to hear that - we haven’t had any system problems or other reports, so it could be a local or network issue. When you get this error, can you access your projects from another internet connection e.g. on your mobile phone using 3g/4g instead of your home Wifi or vice versa.

With regard to your projects restarting, let us know the project names and we’ll take a look at the cause.

Thanks for replying! Project Names:

mulberry-form
ohyeahyeah
Any project remixed from mulberry and ohyeahyeah

but there is one catch, this happens sometimes, to sometimes fix it you must error the code out, or if that does not work you must refresh and if that does not work they you’ll have to wait

mulberry-form has the following error that’s causing it to restart: “Error: Incorrect login details were provided.” I suggest taking a look at your credentials and making sure they’re ok.

Again ):
Ill fix that when I have acess to discord/glitch.

Discord has also been acting weird lately.

My internet is great so I dont really know why this is like this.
:blush:

When you get this error, can you access your projects from another internet connection e.g. on your mobile phone using 3g/4g instead of your home Wifi or vice versa?

I have crappy mobile internet so yes on phone but when I restart it it sometimes starts working.

Feels more like a server-issue.

I also had this issue that we couln’t get rid off.

We have had no other such reports to suggest a server issue.

Does the issue occur when viewing the site in an incognito window?

With regard to the ‘taking too long’ issue, please let us know the name of the project where you’re seeing that and we’ll take a look.

I’ll try I guess.

Also the issue sometimes comes and then later dissapears
(that taking too long)

It is also great knowing that the ‘taking too long’ was not a issue on our side…

ignore this
:grinning:

You’re accessing a private project when not logged-in.

i already understood that