Will Glitch be adding new Themes

I think new themes and features would be cool if Glitch adds 'em. I honestly suggest adding themes and features on Glitch editor. So, hopefully, they would implement on themes and add it. Also, they can add Community themes where there would be a Glitch Store where you can install themes and apply them to the Glitch editor. I find this a great feature as I believe the current themes are not enough and can be irritating due to their appearance. So, would love if they could add this feature.

Thank,
~ Bolt.

Hello @boltxyz

This is already possible by using stylish, and you can add plugins via tampermonkey.

Would you tell me how?

Stylish

Stylish is a chrome and firefox addon, with that you can implement your own css code, or css code made by the community. The CSS code will be injected into the website and possibly replace old styles, you can read this tutorial. If you need a video you can watch this tutorial

Tampermonkey

Tampermonkey is used to run so called userscripts (sometimes also called Greasemonkey scripts). Userscripts are little computer programs that for example add download buttons to YouTube pages, cleanup your Facebook timeline or help playing an online game. You can read this tutorial, if you need a video you can watch this tutorial.

Just adding this info about Stylish here:

Thanks for the recommendation.

I’ve heard that Stylus is a safer alternative: https://github.com/openstyles/stylus