Bot project not starting

My bot has been working fine up until recently, when it simply would not start (the website is fine, but the bot itself was not starting). I’m not sure what the issue is and I’d appreciate it if staff could look. The project name is luigibeta, and this error comes up after the website had started:

(node:7871) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Something took too long to do.
    at timeout.client.setTimeout (/rbd/pnpm-volume/5e045abf-cf34-4a2b-a253-3d19ba294b65/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/ClientManager.js:40:57)
    at Timeout.setTimeout [as _onTimeout] (/rbd/pnpm-volume/5e045abf-cf34-4a2b-a253-3d19ba294b65/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/Client.js:436:7)
    at ontimeout (timers.js:436:11)
    at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:300:5)
    at listOnTimeout (timers.js:263:5)
    at Timer.processTimers (timers.js:223:10)
(node:7871) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 49)
(node:7871) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Hey @tee-bee
Your bot’s IP was banned from discord. Post it in the discord ban mega thread and they will change it for you.

Where can I find that?