Discord Ban mega-thread the second! (Discord bot / Something took too long to do)

https://glitch.com/edit/#!/hugdiscordbot and https://glitch.com/edit/#!/kyrios have the same error.

https://glitch.com/~ghostbot-feitoemjs has the same error.

natebot-main and nate-devbot are affected projects

Update: nate-devbot is still down. Due to the API. Please do resolve the affected project i’ve mentioned here when you can. Thanks!

Hey folks,

Just wanted to inform all of you that, right now, Discord is facing downtime with elevated API errors, according to status.discordapp.com. So your Discord bots might be down for some time, I believe!

Resolved as of 12/9/19

The IP was banned by discord, so if you could please move the bot from host I would apretiate.
huntbot.glitch.com
Thanks

Hello @cori, I have the same problem with my project that runs a Discord bot.
The project name is hytalemods.
Thanks!

zabava-
is host name

Project: nate-devbot
This project is on a banned host

This project of mine has been banned:
project: nte-tokenextractor

a project of mine named dnd-living-world-bot
seems to be on banned ip

Hey my glitch project returns http 429 too many requests the project name is: boiled-tuesday.

I have the same error as most people here

Project name: emc-stats

(node:1450) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Something took too long to do.
at timeout.client.setTimeout (/rbd/pnpm-volume/b93050bf-aa9b-4a2e-bbd5-ebbe47d2064c/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/ClientManager.js:40:57)
at Timeout.setTimeout [as _onTimeout] (/rbd/pnpm-volume/b93050bf-aa9b-4a2e-bbd5-ebbe47d2064c/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/Client.js:436:7)
at ontimeout (timers.js:436:11)
at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:300:5)
at listOnTimeout (timers.js:263:5)
at Timer.processTimers (timers.js:223:10)
(node:1450) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 7)
(node:1450) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

I am randomly getting this error as well beginning only within the last 2-4 hours.

Project Name: dungeonrammoderationbotdapper

(node:321) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Something took too long to do.
at timeout.client.setTimeout (/rbd/pnpm-volume/0fa94cfa-6475-43a0-abef-945a5cadcd31/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/ClientManager.js:40:57)
at Timeout.setTimeout [as _onTimeout] (/rbd/pnpm-volume/0fa94cfa-6475-43a0-abef-945a5cadcd31/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/Client.js:436:7)

(node:321) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 6)
(node:321) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Another discord bot project is down

Project Name: adventurer-bot
Issue: Too Many Requests (429)

Thanks in advance,
TehPig_YT

My Projects was banned “classy-situation”, “flasha”

Hu @cori project name: botodem
please fix it:) thanks

Error: Something took too long to do.
    at timeout.client.setTimeout (/rbd/pnpm-volume/760642b0-a15a-48cc-a55e-19d3db555034/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/ClientManager.js:40:57)
    at Timeout.setTimeout [as _onTimeout] (/rbd/pnpm-volume/760642b0-a15a-48cc-a55e-19d3db555034/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/Client.js:436:7)

My project name is discort :slightly_smiling_face:

santa-wumpus-premium

I think my project “pie-wool” is banned