Discord Bot won't go online

So I have made quite a lot of bots but this is the first time I encounter this problem
I have my code I used yesterday for one of my bots, copied and pasted that to a new project, changed prefix and token.
I check back in discord and i see that both the bots are offline now, even though the first bot was online yesterday

My main bot (I’ve had this one for months now) is still online and fully operational

The logs dont show any errors on startup for both the bots that are offline, the logs just read this:

Panda Bot (Project name: official-pandabot)
panda.js loaded
pandaeatpfp.js loaded
pandaholdpfp.js loaded
pandalickpfp.js loaded
ping.js loaded
1551616287219 Ping Received
1551616452520 Ping Received

Test Bot (Project name: official-testbot)
ping.js loaded
1551616263077 Ping Received
1551616385836 Ping Received

Now that i checked back into the logs (About 10 minutes later), it shows these errors, its the same error in both bots:

(node:1253) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Something took too long to do.

at timeout.client.setTimeout (/rbd/pnpm-volume/fad2feee-fefb-4870-aff4-5c5de0b88a62/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.4.2/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/ClientManager.js:40:57)

at Timeout.setTimeout [as _onTimeout] (/rbd/pnpm-volume/fad2feee-fefb-4870-aff4-5c5de0b88a62/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.4.2/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/Client.js:433:7)

at ontimeout (timers.js:436:11)

at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:300:5)

at listOnTimeout (timers.js:263:5)

at Timer.processTimers (timers.js:223:10)

(node:1253) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 6)

(node:1253) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

I say there are some Blacklisted IP’s on glitch, you will have to wait for a member of the glitch staff team to move your projects to a new IP, I have no idea when this will be done, but I can assure you it will not be too long! Your bot itself has no problems, so do not worry about the project!

Ah that makes sense, I hope it gets fixed soon, i’m making this as a birthday present and it needs to be finished in 2 days

1 Like

Hello me too I have the same problem for two bot odium-bot and clyd thank you

(I know the problem is related to ip banished by Discord this is the 3rd time it’s happening to me: /)

Both of the pandabot projects were on a host that was banned. They should have been moved now.

The other two were not on the only host we’ve had banned today, so something else is likely going on with those.

1 Like

Hey @LastedGuide, welcome to the Glitch forum!

Your bot seems to be going online to me; are you still seeing problems?

hey @cori , i have same error …

aincrad-efsane2

@cori I have the same problem,
‘‘nerd-and-co-discord-bot’’

i cant get my bot online its my first bot but inn a vid there bot was online once they put the token in client.login() and then the token