Download my project

Hey glitch, can i download my pj?? i cant access to edit it. It suspended.

Hi @ahcognmm :slight_smile:

The project was suspended because it was taking too much disk space, we unsuspended it and gave you more disk space for 24 hours, so that you can remove some files and get below 200MB again. This problem was due to a bug on our end that allowed projects to exceed their quota. It won’t happen again, don’t worry :slight_smile:

And now you can also download it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your quick response. Love glitch team so much

Vào 18:08 Th 7, 24 thg 11 2018 Emanuele Tamponi glitch@discoursemail.com đã viết:

Rather, if a project has exceeded its limit, you should stop the process instead of suspending it. So, users can decrease their memory, cpu, or disk space and start it again. Also, if user has been thanked often, he/she should receive some extra disk space.

@chroventer, yes, that’s what we do now. As I said earlier, that was a bug.

Eventually we also add more prizes for participating in the community, but we don’t have an ETA yet.

1 Like

Hey, i got other problem, i cant find what make my project become over. Can you check that, i delete all i can. I checked size of home directory, it only 4kb. Sorry for my bad english

it’s your .git directory. Please make sure you add in .gitignore all the files that are modified automatically by your application.

Also, the directory you want to check for size is /app, not /home :slight_smile:

If you don’t care about your git history, you can remove .git entirely: rm -rf /app/.git. But the disk will become full again if you don’t put in .gitignore the files that get changed. If you want, I can delete .git for you and then also update .gitignore in a few hours once I know which files are causing the issue.

yes, please delete it

I’ve gone ahead and deleted your .git directory and added /app/data in a new .gitignore file. We’ll see if that keeps your disk space lower. I’ll check back later to see how things are looking.

The side-effect of this fix is that the contents of your /app/data folder won’t be tracked in your built-in repo and won’t be available for Rewind.