I can't modify any file after saving. I can only add some code but not change anything

I have been experiencing this issue since 2 hours ago and can’t find a solution to this problem. Where is this issue coming from? Is is from the browser or the server?

Here’s the video of me experiencing the issue/problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz4CdJVuYx0

Let me ping @glitch_support, they will able to fix dat issue

@Jaein, I have an issue about my files isn’t loading. even they are vanished
I hope glitch fix the problems

Hi @Jaein

I’m sorry you are experiencing issues editing your files after reloading the browser.

To debug the issues further we’ll need a bit more information, could you please send the following information to support@glitch.com:

• What device are you using?
  • What browser are you using?
  • Does it happen for just one projects or all projects you are editing?

Cheers,
Mads

@mads
• What device are you using?
— I am using an Oppo A9 2020, which has 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.

• What browser are you using?
— I am using Opera (version: 57.2.2830.52651) and I haven’t used any settings that does this.

• Does it happen for just one projects or all projects you are editing
— It was happening in every project that I have.

Hi @Jaein

Our editor is based on CodeMirror which doesn’t support Opera on mobile yet unfortunately:

Support for modern mobile browsers is experimental. Recent versions of the iOS browser and Chrome on Android should work pretty well.

If you could try editing your projects using Chrome and let us know if that works, that would be helpful :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Mads