Interact with your project, use our online shell

A large scale, self-inflicted cyber attack has destroyed the project and has made it impossible to rewind

as a result, this thread is now obselete and i will not attempt to restore by a system image

sorry
@random

@random I believe support staff can manually rewind the project for you. If you would like to get it manually rewinded you will need to contact support staff and not edit the project any further. If so it will push the oldest backups off of the systems.

thank you, but we keep getting hacked because we exposed the terminal to the world

therefore, the project has now been deleted.

I see. What exactly was the issue?

@Techy the terminal that is integrated inside of every container we had exposed, this meant that anyone who had the link could modify secure files such as shrinkwrap.yaml

the initialisation scripts were also edited, the whole thing is full of exploits and now it was deleted, the possibility of a rewind was gone because everything we know and love is gone :sob: :sob: :sob:

the project is deleted now, im not going to spend time on a project that has the lowest security on glitch

Alrighty, Thanks for your explanation!

no problem! Now i could recover and restart the project and give ownership to you… up to you of course

@random I would love for that to happen! Perhaps we can speak more about that in PM’s?