One of the Glitch IPs is banned by Discord

It seems like one of the IPs Glitch runs on has been blacklisted by Discord since approx. 20:30 UTC. Anyone else getting this?

(node:710) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: DiscordHTTPError: 403 Forbidden on GET /api/v7/gateway

I made a request to https://discordapp.com/api/v7/gateway with my token and it returns a Cloudflare page saying the IP is banned. But I made the same request in another Glitch space and it seems fine. Remixing the affected space doesn’t work.

There's a reason the IP is hidden, click to reveal

34.228.228.205, which seems to be an Amazon IP.

1 Like

Glitch doesn’t use a fixed IP range, so it’s more like that it’s an Amazon IP which has been banned that Glitch happened to be using at the time. This also means there’s nothing we can do about it directly, but it will just be a temporary issue as the IP address your project uses will change if it hasn’t already.

This was from a Discord staff member:

Yes. It looks like some IP addresses may have been banned recently, due to problematic bots. Unfortunately this can impact other bots which weren’t doing anything incorrect. If you let us know the name of the projects then we can review and move those like that for you.

hi, my project’s name is dicci-js. thanks

Glitch Staff can not help with this issue. Try remixing the project, and see if that will work.

ahh don’t worry. that was discord’s outage. it’s fixed now

when this happens to me, i just export my project, delete the app, create a new project, and import the code into it

You can post in the discord ban mega thread.