- You create a paste
- You get the hash
- You pin it. The save modal give you instructions on how to pin it.
To be added:
- A simple button to pin directly to Pinata with it’s API.
- You kind of need to know IPFS to use this lol. https://ipfs.io/
- I had to change the name because there is also another IPFSbin.
- It requires no server storage.
Old ipfsbin.glitch.me links are automatically converted into the new links.
Project URL: https://p2pbin.glitch.me/
Licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0. License file is in LICENCE.
Lol I accidently put it in #glitch-help