The new unofficial Glitch PWA!

Hi everyone! I have been working a little on PWAs, so I remembered to create a Glitch PWA!
It uses a redirection so Glitch doesn’t block it. Check it out, and give your opinion if you want!
https://theglitchpwa.glitch.me/

2 Likes

Very cool app, just consider using a different site for the iframe because Glitch blocks external iframes from the looks of it.

2 Likes

That is some absolutely stunning CSS!

1 Like

Great CSS! :stuck_out_tongue: Like Riverside mentioned, due to x-frame restrictions and security concerns, Glitch blocks external iFrames. Not sure if you tested this natively, but here’s what it looks like on my end. Try redirecting to Glitch.com instead of iFraming it. That should honestly help!

1 Like

its not blocked it just doesnt work for specific browsers and websites iframe doesnt really work with streaming services and other things i forgot that much so u sometimes have to use <object data and that also has downfalls because a lot of things that do work with iframe wont work with object and some things that work with object wont work with iframe so you have to be sure it does before sharing or using

1 Like

Glitch uses the “X-Frame-Options: DENY” header which is going to block iframes :pensive:

1 Like

I’ll do that as soon as I can :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.