Unexpected server error

Is anyone else experiencing this? This happened to me in the middle of editing my code. The first thing I noticed was the ‘show Live’ was green, but the app I had opened in another tab wasn’t loading. I refreshed and it loaded about the top 20% of the page, but then froze.

Now if I remix, or try to start a completely new project- I get unexpected server error.

I haven’t been able to reproduce your issue. Does the issue still occur in an incognito window? Thanks.

I cleared my browsing data and that didn’t fix it. I was able to get around it by using my VPN. It also doesn’t work for me in in other browsers… so I’m wondering if it’s my IP? The app I was working on was constantly running tests in the background.

Hi Rob, sorry it’s not working for you. Are there any error messages in the console?

Thanks for the help guys! I hope to use it again without needing to be behind a VPN! :slight_smile:

Here’s the console errors:

render

reconnecting-websocket.js:138 WebSocket connection to ‘wss://api.glitch.com/starter-aframe-animated/ot?authorization=119f7cac-3a37-4e83-9487-27868bc19351’ failed: WebSocket is closed before the connection is established.

(anonymous) @ reconnecting-websocket.js:138

reconnecting-websocket.js:118 WebSocket connection to ‘wss://api.glitch.com/starter-aframe-animated/ot?authorization=119f7cac-3a37-4e83-9487-27868bc19351’ failed: WebSocket opening handshake timed out

open @ reconnecting-websocket.js:118

reconnecting-websocket.js:138 WebSocket connection to ‘wss://api.glitch.com/starter-aframe-animated/ot?authorization=119f7cac-3a37-4e83-9487-27868bc19351’ failed: WebSocket is closed before the connection is established.

(anonymous) @ reconnecting-websocket.js:138

setTimeout (async)

open @ reconnecting-websocket.js:133

(anonymous) @ reconnecting-websocket.js:178

setTimeout (async)

o.onclose @ reconnecting-websocket.js:176

reconnecting-websocket.js:118 WebSocket connection to ‘wss://api.glitch.com/starter-aframe-animated/ot?authorization=119f7cac-3a37-4e83-9487-27868bc19351’ failed: WebSocket opening handshake timed out

open @ reconnecting-websocket.js:118

(anonymous) @ reconnecting-websocket.js:178

Thanks Rob, that’s helpful to know it seems to be websocket related! I’ll chat with our team and see if we can figure out why this is happening.

Hi again Rob, one of my team members was wondering if you have a firewall on your computer or network?