12 hours discord bot shut down

I found a few other threads and followed the guiding in them but couldn’t fix my issue.

It used to work, but now my bot shuts off after 12~ hrs of being up and running. I have the ping, and the uptime robot running.

Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Ty,
-lindenkron

This is completely normal.

(This information is available on the container stats tab of the project editor)

I have a solution to this restriction (that I don’t really recommand), which is totally unoptimized, but it works.

I would create another auxiliary project in Glitch in addition of my discord bot.

Each of them send a request to the other and when one reach the limit of 12 hours, it is rebooted by the other one.

Theoritically, this should work.

I wouldn’t even know how to go about starting doing that.

Why does the uptimerobot solution suddenly not work anymore?

Hey @lindenkron, sorry for the bother! Can you share your project name and a screenshot of your UptimeRobot config for folks to take a look at? We haven’t released any changes to how things work that should affect how UptimeRobot keeps your project alive, so it seems like something else is going on.

Uptime Robottan Çoklu Botu destekleyen Monitör Aç.Bende de Aynısı oluyordu.Ben Öyle yaptım Uptime Robot