Cannot connect to project at the moment

I am finding trouble opening my glitch project. When I try opening it, I get this error:
“We can’t seem to connect to your project at the moment, apologies. Please try refreshing your browser. If that doesn’t work, contact support and they’ll be able to help you out.”
Can someone help me, please? The project is for coursework and I need to submit it asap.

Hi @Des-cloud!
Welcome to the Glitch Community! We’re sorry you are having issues with the editor today.
Glitch Support have already released a post about this. Have a read:

As the post suggests they will be fixing the issue as quick as they can
Hope you can get Glitching again soon :glitch: :slight_smile:
Eddie

2 Likes

@tasha Mind merging this topic :slight_smile:

@Des-cloud I also recommend that when using hosting for a deadline/homework, that you have backups so you can’t loose the work! You can’t always rely on free hosting and it can go pare-shaped pretty quickly.
For now, have you tried these tips:

• Refreshing

• Hard refreshing (Shift+F5)

If you have tried all these you can remove all browsing data from Chrome (see: Clear browsing data - Computer - Google Chrome Help) which may also work. If not, please bear with the Glitch team while they fix this issue

I have tried all these but it is still not working. My other project, though, opens for me to edit so I was wondering if it has something to do with the project itself.

I don’t think so. As @tasha said, it seems to happen for random people/projects so I think you might just have to wait.
Good luck!
P.S. I use Glitch’s inbuilt ‘Export to GitHub’ feature to backup my important projects. Look into using that for your next projects!

1 Like