Discord API Error

I opened up my project now and I found this Discord API Error. Can someone help me fix it please? Thank you.
https://haste.leeksapp.com/ovumepiwen.groovy
Full error in hastebin.^

(node:1982) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: DiscordAPIError
at item.request.gen.end (/rbd/pnpm-volume/28d2e5e5-7c58-4ee1-9da7-7a58d951bb93/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.3.2/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/rest/RequestHandlers/Sequential.js:71:65)

at then (/rbd/pnpm-volume/28d2e5e5-7c58-4ee1-9da7-7a58d951bb93/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/snekfetch/3.6.4/node_modules/snekfetch/src/index.js:215:21)
at <anonymous>
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:160:7)
(node:1982) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)
(node:1982) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

It looks like some IP addresses may have been banned recently, due to problematic bots. Unfortunately this can impact other bots which weren’t doing anything incorrect. If you let us know the name of the projects then we can review and move those like that for you.