Discord Ban mega-thread the second! (Discord bot / Something took too long to do)

:open_mouth: I’d never thought there would be bad people on my container server project name bot-ascension
Fun fact: This thread comes up when you type “discord ban thread” or “discord ban megathread” in google

Anyone who is getting 429 to this:

• Try remix your project, then delete the old project where is banned.
    And this will fix your issue.
2 Likes

Hello, got banned a second time in less than 24hours, the project name is multi-bott thank you in advance

I already posted about this issue

lmd-support-centre

Once again, this has happened under a week ago as well; if possible can we be ensured this is more stable? It’s out for a good 12 hours each time.

A soluation for your problem at my post.

2 Likes

Hello, I think I replied the incorrect mail, my project got banned again, the project name is multi-bott thank you in advance

(node:143) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Something took too long to do.
2:16 PM
at timeout.client.setTimeout (/rbd/pnpm-volume/30699ff4-c001-4170-8e59-b1c88c9321be/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/ClientManager.js:40:57)
at Timeout.setTimeout [as _onTimeout] (/rbd/pnpm-volume/30699ff4-c001-4170-8e59-b1c88c9321be/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.5.1/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/Client.js:436:7)
at ontimeout (timers.js:498:11)
at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:323:5)
at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:290:5)
(node:143) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 9)
(node:143) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Bot won’t start, was working just fine until this morning. :frowning:
Project name: adobe-mod

Thanks!

Hi, my bot is on a banned host. The project name is os-robo

I think I have this issue
my project name is frysta

My project: nocturne is on a banned host.

My project: bleach-the-reckoning doesn’t work :frowning:
“Something took too long” is the only thing I can see in logs :confused:

Hi @cori, my project seems to be banned. HTTP Error 429: Too Many Requests
The bot logs return Shard 0's client took too long to become ready.
Project name: mgplayzbot-server

Oh wait nvm the problem was fixed.

Hey, I believe my project’s host is banned
project name: open-aeolian-direction

Hey there!

I got an HTTP 429 error, would love it if you could take a look at it. The project is called new-discord-project

Thanks.

This is a discord connect issue, that shouldn’t affect the 429 errors, happy glitching.

My project named ‘jampbot’ got a 429 error

My bot is on a banned host. Thanks <3
Project Name: foreignssss

hey there @cori, i believe that the editor contributes to some of the bans:

every time someone edits the code, the project restarts, so it pings Discord to login. And a normal user is always typing code to make a project, so, it’s always pinging!

I am using the bookmark script
trick to solve that, but an “auto-refresh” switch would be really useful in the editor!

Tell me what you think :slight_smile: