Discord bot - Something took too long to do (banned host?)

This seems to be a very common problem and frequent topics are made about it. This one is always referenced: Discord Ban mega-thread! (Discord bot / Something took too long to do)

However it has since closed so I cannot leave my comment with our project name to be moved to a different host.

We get this problem about once a week and it is really getting in the way. I would be happy to upgrade our team’s Glitch account if it means it will solve this problem.

Is there anything we can do on my end to prevent this? I have added a custom domain just now, will this help or am I left at the mercy of the Discord gods? Do paid glitch accounts have access to private hosts? Not really sure how it all works but any help is appreciated.

My project: https://glitch.com/~somiibo-discord-bot (private)

Welcome @iwiedenm this topic is closed, but the Glitch staff has opened another topic that is reserved for this kind of case. This is checked several times a day, your project should therefore be operational in the following days.

@zeis974 Thanks for letting me know about that one for some reason I didn’t see it earlier. Will post on there! Have a great day :slight_smile:

1 Like