Every Glitch Project returns the same error

Hey,

My Glitch project, api.riverside.rocks recently gave me a very weird error when I tried to visit it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'info' of undefined
    at Object.writeErrorResponse (/opt/glitch/proxy/source/utils/write-error-response.ts:38:16)
    at app.use (/opt/glitch/proxy/source/server.ts:105:9)
    at Layer.handle_error (/opt/glitch/proxy/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/express/4.17.1/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:71:5)
    at trim_prefix (/opt/glitch/proxy/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/express/4.17.1/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:315:13)
    at /opt/glitch/proxy/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/express/4.17.1/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
    at Function.process_params (/opt/glitch/proxy/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/express/4.17.1/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
    at next (/opt/glitch/proxy/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/express/4.17.1/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
    at Layer.handle_error (/opt/glitch/proxy/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/express/4.17.1/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:67:12)
    at trim_prefix (/opt/glitch/proxy/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/express/4.17.1/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:315:13)
    at /opt/glitch/proxy/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/express/4.17.1/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7

These appear to be Glitch configuration files as they are in the opt folder. It should also be noted that the project uses the Apache web server and never uses NodeJS or TypeScript.

Edit: This is happening to every glitch project I visit.

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Projects are failing at the proxy level. During this time you may see “TypeError: Cannot read property…” error in your projects