I am thinking of uploading all of my bots quick.db data to the database. I am using this because it is much more reliable in my opinion, and if the project gets suspended for some reason, I don’t have to worry about that.
Simple key-value storage with support for multiple backends.
- Easy-to-use : Endb has a simplistic and easy-to-use promise-based API.
- Adapters : By default, data is stored in memory. Optionally, install and utilize an “storage adapter”.
- Third-Party Adapters : You can optionally utilize third-party adapters or build your own.
- Namespaces : Namespaces isolate elements within a database to enable useful features.
- Custom Serializers : Utilizes its own data serialization methods to ensure consistency across different backends.
- Embeddable : Designed to be easily embeddable inside modules.
Data Types : Handles all the JSON types including
- Error-Handling : Connection errors are sent through, from the adapter to the main instance; connection errors will not exit or kill the process.
I will try that. Thanks.