this error seems to be quite widespread and in the vast majority of the cases, its cause is related to something npm and discord.js are doing with the dependencies of your project. It might be because the dependencies take too much space, or because npm and discord.js are trying to do some sort of magic on the filesystem.
Getting rid of the issue
So these are the steps you should take to get rid of the issue. Please follow them carefully!
- Open the Console (Logs button -> Console button)
- In the console, run
- Go back to the editor and wait for the install step to finish
- The problem should now be solved!
enable-pnpm fails, it will tell you that something went wrong. Wait a couple minutes and run it again, until it doesn’t fail.
Do you still have the issue?
Please, please, make sure you’ve followed the steps described previously. Did you try them twice? If they didn’t work for you, then please open a thread, mentioning you followed this advice, and then also listing the following information:
- The domain of the project on which the issue is happening.
- At which time you noticed the issue.
- Whether or not you are using discord.js
Thanks everyone, and happy Glitching