I cant install modul

Hello i cant install npm modules ss:

These messages do not mean the module hasn’t been installed, they’re just warning you about the fact that they’re deprecated and other more recent versions of the modules exist with different names. You can continue to use them, but for the most part, it’s recommend that you upgrade to the newer versions in case there are security flaws with prior versions.

1 Like

how? pls help m3
idont understeand ://///

You can change the package by replacing the name and version number of it listed under dependencies in the package.json file in your project. So for example, you’d replace snekfetch with node-fetch. The easiest way to do that is to use the package selector at the top of the editor when viewing the package.json file.

Note though, that in some cases they may have introduced breaking changes between package versions, so you might have to stick with the version you’re using in this case, unless you’re willing to modify the code to work with the changes.

DONT WORK SAME PROBLEM :confused: WHAT CAN I DO ://

@Gareth

Let me know the project name and i’ll take a look. Thanks.

1 Like

@Gareth

my project name is : dc-rikka-bot

@Gareth What’s hapanned why leave’d project :confused:

The project’s not behaving properly - I’ve asked for support from a developer and will update when I know more.

This should be back working now, so your package changes will update as expected.

If this doesn’t work, you could remix the project or make a new project and add the modules there.