Mega Thread - Domain Removal

Hello guys, I’ve created this topic/thread so you guys can all post the domain names you would like removing.

This thread will hopefully cut down on the amount of new threads created for domain name removal.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Project Name: imam-bot

Domain: imam-bot.xyz

Hey @ImamTR, welcome to the Glitch forum! I’ve moved your request to a central thread for domain removal. I’ve removed that domain and you should be good to go!

Could you please remove my domain:
bongobo.tk
bongo-website

Hey @anon17346778 that domain name isn’t associated with any Glitch projects. Can you doublecheck it for me, please?

Turns out it works now🤣. Thanks anyways

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I dont know the project name
Domain: http://api.dropbot.us/

Hey @Syntax I can’t verify your ownership of that project from the information at hand. Please email support@glitch.com from the address associated with your Glitch account for verification.

Hey folks, this was a worthwhile experiment, but on the Glitch side of things we need to record some internal data when handing these requests, which makes them unsuitable for a megathread. I’m sorry for the additional noise, but I’m going to close this topic so that folks can request domain removal on a one-off basis instead, which will work better for our internal workflow.

We’re planning some work that will hopefully make this situation better in the not-distant future, so stay tuned until then.

1 Like