If you haven’t noticed, Glitch has released uptime limits for projects per user. According to the Glitch Help Center,
To make Glitch accessible for everyone:
- Apps created on Glitch are given an allowance of Project Hours.
- Project Hours are spent when:
- The project is being actively edited.
- Someone accesses the user-facing side of a Glitch project that is not a static site
- Every registered user gets 1,000 free Project Hours each month. Project hours are replenished on the first day of each month. Unused Project Hours cannot be rolled over.
- Anonymous users get 120 free Project Hours. To get additional hours, the anonymous user will need to register an account or transfer project ownership to an existing Glitch account
- The Project Hours limit does not apply to Boosted Apps. If you are a Glitch Member https://glitch.com/pricing the monthly allowance of 1,000 Project Hours will be applied to any non-Boosted apps that you own.
- Click here to learn more about Project Hours, and how to manage them!
Another new thing related to this new change is this:
hello-webpage websites are online 24/7.