[Resolved] A bug glitch not displaying the data written by fs in a json file

My data base is saving settings for guilds but they are not showing up in the json file for some reason so we thought they are not getting saved, they just saved in the ram till the next restart where they will get wiped and replaced with default data, but i tried to edit one and restarted and it didn’t get wiped so i guss glitch has a bug…

For now, the console and the editor don’t automatically sync. You can manually run the refresh command and it will force a refresh, and then you’ll be able to see any updates that have been made programmatically to the database json file. Note though that the changes are being saved all along so your code can use them, it’s just the editor doesn’t show the latest version.

If your changes are being saved to memory, then it’s likely your database isn’t configured correctly. Let us know the project name and we’ll take a look. If your project is private, either make it public temporarily or DM me a join link so we can view the code. Thanks.

Ah it seems like you were correct, i just checked and i fund them in.
thanks for the respond anyway!