Unknown: Server error An unexpected error has occurred. undefined

hi i have this error for all of my codes and i don’t know what to do

2 Likes

I also am having this for all my code projects.

This also just started happening about 07:45 MST to 08:00 MST. Not sure what to do.

1 Like

yes is the servers i see before but all up now is down

1 Like

I am trying to use this as my starter kit: Glitch :・゚✧ but I can not remix or edit the project.

I get the following error:

Unknown: Server error

An unexpected error has occurred.
1 Like

Getting the same problem here for my own projects. Worked for a one or two minutes, then getting unknown server error again

1 Like

Yeah I think servers are down. the System Status will change soon I am sure. Folks can feel free to delete this thread.

1 Like

someone pointed out [Projekt Loading Error] that using vs code still works. just checked, and that’s working for me.

status page just updated too with a message about the api load

1 Like

I try to edit my Project but its “An error has occurred, please try again or contact us if the error persists.” error
I need help

2 Likes

So Im am able to edit my Projekt with my Discord Bot via the Visual Studio Code extension. But when ever i want to take a look in the console of the Projekt in the Browser, an Error Page opens. Which tells me that an unexcpected error occured and I should contact the Support. Ive also tried to access my projekt when visual studio code was closed…

Now both things dont work

1 Like

This is the first time I have this problem http://prntscr.com/ojg4ot

Proje Name : lossrax-bot

this definitely looks as if glitch may be having an outage, i will message an admin

Hey folks, we were seeing some Editor loading errors for a bit due to some slowness with the API. We’re digging into the problem but things appear to be coming back and hopefully your projects are responding now.

Please check https://status.glitch.com/ for updates, and sorry for the bother!

1 Like

nevermind…
staff already came on

1 Like

I am trying to use this as my starter kit: Glitch :・゚✧ but I can not remix or edit the project.

I get the following error:

Unknown: Server error

An unexpected error has occurred.
1 Like

Now it works again… I can access the projekts

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one who experienced this! All fixed for me now! :sparkles:

1 Like

Having this issue for the last two days. Same message for all projects.

Edit: just realized that I CAN access my projects using a VPN (PIA) through a Japanese server. But when I switch off the VPN again the error returns. Looks like maybe my ISP suddenly began blocking glitch.

@jessecrofutt thanks for letting us know! If you discover that your ISP is indeed blocking glitch, can you let us know which provider you are using? We’ll see if there is anything we can do on our end to stop the block.