Changing you Glitch username?

Your scripts are no longer jammed.

2 Likes

Hey @Tim

I changed my github username to Bamblehorse and would like to update glitch to match

It’s currently @ JonathanDWood but would love it to be @ Bamblehorse

hey @Tim, can my Glitch username be changed from @Fire- to @fire to match my Twitter/Twitch/keybase/etc handles?

You are now Bamblehorse, fire, and lieuwe_berg.

4 Likes

I feel a bit ashamed to bother you guys with this stupid question, but could my glitch name be changed to pmcp? :innocent:

1 Like

To do that, I would need to know what it is now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Makes sense :blush: It’s martylauders

You are now known as pmcp.

1 Like

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

@Tim Would you be able to change this user’s username to “Mouse Create”: https://glitch.com/@mouse-org-ld

If you need any kind of verification I can log in on support with that github account, or i can ask on the mouse/fog creek shared slack channel. Thanks!

1 Like

I changed you to Mouse Create.

2 Likes

hey, @Tim, can you change my name from @elishahu to @ galaxycrusher and Elisha Hu to Galaxy Crusher. thank you!

Go forth and crush galaxies.

1 Like

Hey @Tim can you change my name from sp-will to sproutsmakers?

You are sproutsmakers.

1 Like

@Tim i dont know why but my name has changed from Galaxy Crusher back to Elisha Hu, i sign in with my facebook and sometimes i sign out to check stuff, do i need to change my facebook name to make sure that doesn’t happen again?

If that was the first time you logged in with Facebook, it makes sense. Otherwise, I guess it means we’re updating your name from Facebook each time you log in. I’m not sure if that’s a bug or a feature. An easier way to check stuff without logging out is to use an browser window in incognito mode.

1 Like

Can you change my Glitch username from @nathjeid to @nathfreder just like my GitHub account?

it wasn’t the first time but thanks for changing it again

This isn’t so simple, because you already have an account by that name. Can you still log into the other one? I can merge them in the DB, but it will take some work.

1 Like