Changing you Glitch username?

Hi, change i change my forum username as well? image
To @ExcelledBot thanks:D

I changed it for you.

1 Like

(waves wand)ā€¦tada!

1 Like

Iā€™d love a name change from abrahamwilliams to abraham. :name_badge: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

We have to do this, Abraham is the official abraham of the internet!

2 Likes

@abraham Your name on glitch is now abraham

2 Likes

@anon1813117 Emanuele did some hard work and made this easy for me to change, you are now nathfreder

2 Likes

Hey Glitch Team, can you rename me to Axel Freeman?

1 Like

Whatā€™s your login right now?

Its https://glitch.com/@AlexanderKƶnigstein :slight_smile: I hope it changes the URL too.

1 Like

@AxelF You are now Axel Freeman.

1 Like

In order to prevent @Tim from accruing any more rename karma from this thread, weā€™ve added self-serve rename abilities. From here on out, heā€™ll have to earn our thanks through other avenues :wink:

See You can now rename yourself, and happy renaming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I apologize for this XD. Thanks for taking in community feedback actively and implementing features!

1 Like

Hey @Tim, Can you change my username ABotCoderxD to ardasoyturk? Thanks!

You can now change your own username, see You can now rename yourself

1 Like

We arenā€™t allowed to renamed ourselves in the forum tho :frowning:
Would like to rename myself to Excigma, but I think Iā€™ve asked a lot and this makes me look indecisive .-.
Should I make a Feedback post about renaming in forum or will that not be possible?

Hey @Excigma Iā€™ve temporarily lifted the period within which forum members can change their usernames in the forums, so you should be able to do this yourself now.

Thank you :slight_smile: (very much because: image )

Hey i know im late but could i please change my user from @codywarren.112 to @tatsumiii thanks!

Hey please donā€™t bump old posts also you can change it in the Preferences -> Account section.