CNAME return 404

Hello when i tried to set CNAME to my project using cloudflare or hostinger (my CNAME Config “test” point to “monoxbot.glitch.me”) it always return 404 (same with fly.io), but when i use freenom domain it working fine,

Your CNAME value must be the .shw.io domain you got from fly.io or glitch.edgeapp.net if you are using Glitch’s built in custom domains.

Hi @ghofars302, welcome to the Glitch forum!

If you’re still running into this, can you provide screenshots for the relevant configuration screens so we can take a look at how you have things configured?

This settings i tried so far

I already try using fly.io thing and it return ‘not found’

If you run into a ‘not found’ error with fly.io then you have ether entered the wrong domain when registering your fly.io app or have used the wrong sub-domain in your DNS configuration.

Hi again @ghofars302, I see that you don’t have any custom domains associated with monoxbot.glitch.me, without one configured you can’t just point a non-glitch.me domain at your Glitch project and expect it to work - Glitch won’t know what to do with those requests which is probably why you’re getting the project not found / 404 page.

The help article at https://glitch.com/help/custom-domain/ might be informational for you.