Custom domain not working >(

I recently added the discoservers.com domain to my glitch project, I tried to use the cname that glitch gave me qr098xwg466516do.preview.edgeapp.net but it is not working, I tried to change it to qr098xwg466516do.glitch.edgeapp.net and it still does not work

Hi BruBrunin,

It looks like something might have gone wrong adding that domain. I’m going to remove it. Please try adding it again and let me know if there’s still a problem.

Still not working with 6o92gzkpmnyxwkyq.preview.edgeapp.net or 6o92gzkpmnyxwkyq.glitch.edgeapp.net
Something weird I found is that my other domain,wich I bought at hostinger too is working but the termination is .shw.io and this termination is preview.edgeapp.net

Hi again,

Try replacing edgeapp hostnames with glitch.edgeapp.net. Does it work after doing that?

not really,same thing
6o92gzkpmnyxwkyq.glitch.edgeapp.net
still not working

I don’t know if this is normal, when I’m going to see my cname in the custom domain of the glitch, it left and when I try to add again it says that this domain is already registered

I managed to put www.discoservers.com I tried to change the cname to glitch.edgeapp.net I’m already 5 days trying and nothing

Okay, we are going take a look in a bit more detail and will get back to you with any follow-up questions.

alright,thanks :grinning:

i am having the same issue!

I am getting this error with my custom domain:
Screenshot 2020-03-27 at 9.38.28 PM
@glitch_support

okay so i got mbl.edgeapp.net to work but i have to wait a few for cloudflare to refresh. i got the edgeapp to work by deleting the routing rule i had set and doing it again, ill keep you posted!

still will not work, i guess the origin server and cloudflare are social distancing.

1 Like