Glitch servers having issues?

Are glitch servers having issues? My discord bots web sockets keep hanging up and the ping is around 17000ms
Is it just my project or is it an issue on some hosts.
Porject name: strawbot

i cant even access console because im getting gateway timeout 504

Hey @SpeedyCraftah we did have one banned host that I’m moving projects away from right now, but that wouldn’t result in the errors you’re seeing.

Typically I’d expect that websocket error to mean that you’re being hung up on from the other end - in this case that Discord wasn’t responding to your bot’s requests in a timely fashion. But I also couldn’t connect to your bot’s console, so I moved your project to a new host, and it seems to be working better.

Let us know if you continue to have issues!

It did fix it for a little while but now bot stopped completely responding and i get this error (node:219) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: connect ETIMEDOUT 104.16.58.5:443

I refreshed it and it started working, i’ll let you know if it happens again thanks

That looks like a Discord IP: http://reverseip.domaintools.com/search/?q=104.16.58.5. I’d suggest contacting them to see if something’s up if you continue to see problems there.

Discord was having some server problems in the past hour so that could have been what was affecting your project!

having the same issue after being stuck in an update, bot works but it very slow and database queries take much longer

i checked status.discordapp.com and it seems all good, even other bots are doing great

now it completely stopped (as in bot stopped completely responding)