I'm getting this Starting To keep Glitch fast for everyone, inactive projects go to sleep and wake up on request

It won’t stop saying Starting

To keep Glitch fast for everyone, inactive projects go to sleep and wake up on request.

Hi @hacker11415151,

I can take a look at your project to see what’s going on. To do this, I’ll need to know your project name. You can respond here, or send me a private message if you prefer.

Hi @support_staff

I have the same problem and as I’m not a dev, I don’t know how to resolve it… :confused:

Can someone help me please ?

Hey @charlottederome! I can take a look if you give me the name of the project you’re working on.

I am getting the same problem pls help geetbot.glitch.me
name geetbot

it’s not a problem it’s a method of keeping infrasturcture balanced and stable

I am getting the same problem pls help abbasbotv100

Please don’t bump old threads, also just wait a moment for it to wake up.

Can you check your logs?

I have the same problem plz help me
Starting
To keep Glitch fast for everyone, inactive projects go to sleep and wake up on request.

Hi! Can you please give us your project name?

I’m getting this issue too, I try going to the live site but won’t stop saying starting… then it shows 504
gateway time out.

My project is upgraded to be live 24/7 and is also set to “private code”. So what is the problem? How can I get this to work?

Hi and welcome to the community, @tyfred! The best solution is probably to email support@glitch.com or creating a ticket at help.glitch.com. Remember to give them your project name!

(Another spam flagged, post has probably been removed)

I am getting the same problem pls help
Project https://splendid-guiltless-music.glitch.me/

That website seems private, probably that means we can’t do much more. But can you please share with us your package.json and your server? (remove sensible code)