Legal team/takedown requests

Where do i go about submitting a takedown requests on some content violating my user licanse? License Do i just email support or what? I am DMCA certified & i am a contributor to the repo.

Thereā€™s lots of details in https://glitch.com/legal/

A good place to start the process is emailing support@glitch.com

2 Likes

To add on to @mishaveeā€˜s answer, you can create a direct message to @support_staff and theyā€™ll help you there. (Iā€™ve messaged the support staff before about stuff and they respond quick)

1 Like

So you think I should DM them on here? Or email them?

First try DMing them for a quicker response, and if still they donā€™t respond (which is quite rare) you can mail them at support@glitch.com. Emailing is very horrible, because when you send an email to support@glitch.com, you get an auto reply, saying that you should post a message here (in the Support Forums) for a quicker response, but they will still see your email. So, try sending a direct message to them first!

I appreciate it! thanks buddy

Also note that you may not get a response for a few days since itā€™s Christmas and the Glitch staff arenā€™t working today, etc.

1 Like

hi @ClearlyElevated - if youā€™d like to report a project for abuse (like license violation) you can do so by clicking the ā€œreport abuseā€ button on its project page, which will let the team know who to follow up with - or you can email support@glitch.com with the project and any pertinent info we would need to investigate!

1 Like

I did that, but i am being told it would be faster to post on the forum?

So i got an email back regarding this issue on a project i reported. but now i cant respond. it sent an email back saying my email was flagged as autogenerated? and then sent me back here with the staff page link? this is frustrating? can i just get an email like a legit email that isnt going to send me auto replys back with false info lol?

Hi @ClearlyElevated,

Iā€™m sorry that you get that auto-response to the email. I believe we have since discussed your concern directly with you.

We are currently looking at ways to prevent registered forum users from getting the auto-response when using support@glitch.com. In the meantime, know that we can see ā€œrejectedā€ messages and respond directly to the user via email as needed.

Okay thank you for that. that is a relief. I was gonna re send it but i wasnt sure weather or not i was going to be double sending it/spamming ect. can i get support via DM on the forum instead of email? im not much of an email person.

@ClearlyElevated absolutely! feel free to dm us through the forum.

1 Like