[Mega-thread] ScriptingtoSaveLives.com: We need your help!

Just delete the account. If it gets suspended the email could be poison banned.

IT NEEDS A PHONE NUMBER :angry:

Just delete the account. We can get it set up later.

I canā€™t do that when Iā€™m in a ā€œVerify your phone numberā€ without access to anything

What about joinmastodon.org?

Lets just get the twitter thing sorted out for now. For now, just log out of the account and let it be. I hope it doesnā€™t get suspended.

My fingers are crossed.

2 Likes

Did somebody log in in LA?

We should also start moving the chat over to community.scriptingtosavelives.com to stay on topic!

1 Like

I might have to make a new repo for Netlifyā€¦ Your commit was pushed to the master branch and Netlify uploads from the Glitch branch. More on this later.
While it isnā€™t priority, a desktop app would be very neat. Using an HTML to EXE program could also work. Right now I am trying to spread the word. If you have any ideas on promotion, I would love to hear them!

Make the 'Glitch" branch the main branch, then open a PR from the ā€œmasterā€ branch to the ā€œglitchā€ branch. Then make the main branch ā€œmasterā€ once more.

I think I sorted out the repo issues.

Looks like its working to me.

1 Like

But I think weā€™ll continue to post important updates here, right @RiversideRocks?

Yes!
(more text for discourse)

by the way the text under " Covid-19 Stats" is broken

Yes. It is. Iā€™ll add it to Github if not already done

Uh oh! @RiversideRocks?? Project Cannot Run

Due to our project quota limits, this app is unavailable.

Please review our technical restrictions.

It was working the other day.

https://s2sl.glitch.me/ had the issue. I posted more info of the error that I was seeing on the S2SL Forum

I could remix it on an alt I guess.