Each of our students has their own set of credentials.
I’d like them to run and see code in Glitch, and then have the opportunity to remix it themselves.
Option 1 can be done now:
- Glitch project looks for the student’s credentials in either env variables or query parameters.
- My site runs the Glitch URL with the query parameters set for the student’s credentials.
- If the student wants to remix, they login/create account, remix, then set up an env file with their own credentials.
Works but step 3 is a bit involved.
Option 2 or better would be preferred:
- My site somehow (Glitch API?) creates an anonymous remix of the project and sets the env file to the student’s credentials.
- The student views the example as an anonymous Glitch user.
- If the student wants to remix, they simply save the project for themselves.
A goal is for the students to not need a Glitch account unless they want to remix.