Some processes currently restricted

Glitch has been experiencing some degraded performance recently, and as a result of our investigations we have prohibited a number of processes from running in Glitch containers. If you’re running into problems with a project it’s possible you’ve been caught up in this prohibition, and we’re sorry for the bother.

We’ll be reviewing these going forward and will make changes as necessary to keep Glitch stable and responsive for everyone.

Please feel free to contact us here with any questions, and happy Glitching!

3 Likes

I’ve emailed, but
“project censored suspended: No miners allowed. If you feel this has been an error, contact us at support@glitch.com

I’m posting here just to make sure others having this issue know it’s not only them :stuck_out_tongue:

update

when is the restriction taken of puppeteer?

Hey @MKDev I’m not sure what you mean, but if you’re asking when the restriction will be lifted we’re not sure that it will be lifted, but we’ll update here if anything changes.

can we know the reason for restraining the use of this service ? It’s too heavy or people are using it “with bad intentions” ?

We won’t share specifics right now, but there are a number of different reasons why we’re thinking about our willingness to support puppeteer, not any one thing.