This project has received too many requests, please try again later

This project has received too many requests, please try again later.

How to solve? I’m just working actively on my project lol.

Thanks in advance!

https://msg-verify.glitch.me

Hey @JonasTheGamer you need to take steps to limit the number of requests your project is receiving; that message indicates your project is being rate limited per the technical restrictions.

Yep, I have been getting these messages as well today and it is seriously annoying!

I’m trying to do research on complex development frameworks. There are a few web/api requests, but come on, it’s completely reasonable for a single person doing development.

Glitch was an amazing platform to develop on, but it can’t be taken seriously if I’m going to be forced to go grab a coffee every hour (or so).

I guess that will be my queue to switch over to the Google platform (even if there will be a tiny cost).

Hey @Jeach I’d love to hear more about what you were doing that triggered these rate limit responses. 4000 requests per hour is around a request a second averaged over the hour and I have yet to run into that limit during my normal development workflow. Glitch.com itself is running on Glitch and doesn’t hit that many requests when I’ve looked at it.

Have you run into this problem on other projects aside from the research project you mention? Is there a project name you’d be willing to share? If we’re missing a workflow when we’re doing planning around these limitations it would be good to know, but we don’t see that many rate-limited projects.