Was your project suspended over the weekend?

I’m also having the same issue.

I’m starting to wonder if Glitch is doing some sort of clean up or having errors because there have been 4 posts about project suspensions in the last few hours.

Same, My projects are well under the allocated disk space. So it’s kinda a surprise that ALL my projects are suspended.

Hey!
Why have all my projects been suspended? I can’t even access it! All of my files are on Glitch :man_facepalming: One of these projects is argiveaways

You can appeal and ask for a download of your project by emailing them
support@glitch.com

Hi!
My project has been suspended!
Are there any way so i can download the source code for the project?
Because i don’t have any backup!
I also hope to get the project un-suspended :slight_smile:
Thanks…

Edit: the project name is “darkgroup”

1 Like

You should contact Glitch Support to appeal.
support@glitch.com

I contacted them, waiting for an answer.

Now I know why that the legacy discord bot project got suspended for.

I was not automating glitch in malicious ways.

The herokuapp website is offline with maintenance mode on, the maintenance page is: www.nicsena-discord-bot.glitch.me/maintenance.html

Edit: Now gonna email back the support team with the correct project name tomorrow when they email me.

I’m curious what was the alert about, if you can disclose

1 Like

By the way the gogs website(https://pt-gogs.glitch.me/user/login) has been suspended for a Unknown reason. Also I think to make things a bit more clear, there could something that is basically a summary of the terms of service(Legal Stuff).

same lmao, very lucky :rofl:

I have sent you an email, please help!

please ignore the watermark my administrator added

All gogs users- check this Gogs site suspension- an explanation

sadly xent has been suspended, just overnight aswell!

i am also unable to contact the glitch support email due to school email restrictions, @glitch_support please help…

site: here

UPDATE:
Now that we have responded to the alert, we are reviewing projects for reinstatement.

If you sent a message to support@glitch.com, I am sending you this message now and I will also send you an update once our review is complete.

If your project was suspended and you cannot email us, you can send me a direct message here and I will follow up with you!

1 Like

i have emailed them already about xent, plus we have a backup of the language and the CLI in the operating system we made!

YOU’RE RIGHT!

lets see if it is unsuspended

nope :frowning:

They are probably being flooded with emails at the moment, so it should take some time before they get to you.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your patience!

We are starting to review projects for reinstatement. If you sent us a message, we will follow up with you directly once your project has been un-suspended.

I can’t guarantee that all projects will be un-suspended in the next 24 hours, but we are doing our best! We just need to make sure a similar AWS alert is not triggered.

2 Likes