Let me preface this by saying I hate the traditional blog:
- Ads on every paragraph
- So many analytics that it slows down the website by like 10 seconds
- Sticky ads (sticky elements with ads on them)
- Slow websites
- You have to click a bunch of times to get to the content you want to see
- et cetera
So I designed awesomenoteboook
Awesome notebooks is to be:
- Simple to use
- As less clicks as possible
- Mobile Friendly
Bulma solves the Mobile Friendly and Elegant problem, but what about the simple usage and the less clicks?
Awesomenotebook puts your stuff all of your entries into one page. No “see more posts”, just one simple page.
- Built-in caching
- Built in Markdown
- Easy to use
- Very fast
- Vue support
- Change the values in
_data/metadata.jsonto your own
- Delete all of the default posts except one so 11ty does not break
- Start writing!
Project URL: https://awesomenotebook.glitch.me/