Project URL: https://browser-studio.glitch.me/
Create mini songs inside of your browser!
- Choose a sound file (optional - it defaults to a piano key)
- Add notes - Create your masterpiece!
- Choose your tempo and play it
- You made a thing!
Here’s mine: Browser Studio (500ms)
Here’s another one I like too: Browser Studio (250ms)
I tried the sound upload feature and it actually doesn’t work.
I tried using this audio: twilio’s classic mp3
(because never gonna give you up is the ultimate song of web)
Made some CSS to make it beautiful!
font-family: Inter, sans-serif;
font-family: Inter, sans-serif!important;
transition: all .3s;
border-top: 1px solid!important;
Tip: You can declare CSS like this:
<style>YOUR_CSS_GOES_HERE</style> (add it in the head)
(Edit: add font import)
Thank you! That actually looks pretty cool
Hello everyone! I added 2 new buttons:
- Neural Network - Generate an arrangement using LSTM and brain.js
- Share Arrangement - Generate a link for sharing your arrangement with others!
Also here is a cool arrangement that was made using the Neural Network function: Browser Studio
What about sharing the link with
navigator.share instead of appending it to the DOM?
Added! Thank you
I also added a bass instrument, and I’m planning on adding more. Here’s a cool example: Browser Studio
Awesome!!! Here’s a cool one too: Browser Studio, Browser Studio
The AI feature is super awesome…
- Made a gallery of cool music! (play music on hover)
- Organize the add-note section better
- Add dark mode
- The “Sound” feature doesn’t have much potential…
- Make different colors for different button meanings.
- Re-add the border to the note zone!
was actually working on something like this which would take vsts/midi, this is very cool
- Added a new Sakura sound
- Added a new Bell sound
- Removed the guitar sound (it was off-pitch)
- Updated the AI algorithm.
Check this cool example out: Browser Studio
(Also testing a new “loop” feature! It is available in the link above)