Few bugs I have found

:point_up: Just in case anyone else comes along with the same question I had – took me a minute to realize that while I could run the code editor through a remixed community site, I can’t actually modify it.

Since I already did a little poking around before I realized that, I’m sharing it below in the hopes that it helps!

The “warn/error” badge errors that are mentioned above seem to be happening for the following reasons:

Those badges contain text, but are being assigned the icon class alongside the status-badge class. The icon class has a fixed height and width meant to contain the element, so the badge itself is breaking out of those size constraints and positioning itself incorrectly. Removing the extra class seems to fix it!
before:
status-badge--before

after:
status-badge--after

As regards the tools button, there are two divs, each containing status-badges, as siblings to the span containing the text “Tools”. The first div has the class “hidden,” and therefore isn’t visible – the second one is not hidden. If you add “hidden” to the second div containing status-badges, it seems to resolve itself.

before:
tools-button--before

after:
tools-button--after

3 Likes