Glitch+ (Chrome Extension)

Isn’t that just £20 - I think it’s worth that considering you can upload to the app store and extension store etc. Then again, if you can’t afford it, you can’t afford it :man_shrugging:

Looks like it’s different to the google play store one and is only $5. Then you can add as many extensions as you want - again, might be worth the investment

The theming looks great! If you’d like to combine efforts, I’d be happy to add you to the glitch project and publish the functionality to the chrome web store :space_invader:

7 Likes

Sure. Thanks… Could you direct message me link to edit :slightly_smiling_face:

And they say Endgame is the biggest cross-over of all time :man_facepalming: I use both extension and it makes me quite happy :slight_smile:

Wdym by that :thinking: You mean that you don’t want to merge Glitch+ to Glitch extension?

You don’t understand ?

So you would rather to keep Glitch+ separate from Glitch extension?

You definetly don’t understand

Yeah I don’t. I am not much a person that uses quotes.

Because the Glitch+ and Glitch extension cross-over is a big crossover

Because it will be my 2 favorite extensions in one

1 Like

Hey. I am currently working on this, and I changed my mind. Instead of closing, button will scale it down.

Before

After:

I didn’t update the extension yet.

I am happy to release new update.

Which includes:

• Replaced "full automatic removal of BLM banner" with "scale down button".
  • Added “character count” and “lines count” feature.

You can download it from here.

In order to update the extension, remove the current installed version of the extension (if you have it), and then follow the same installation steps that you followed before (if you didn’t, check out the main/first post).

Please be aware that it won’t display entire file’s characters and lines due the CodeMirror's lag-prevention feature that unloads content that you don’t see, which causes to display only loaded characters and lines.

I’d love to sponsor this project so we could get it on the official chrome web store.

@Daw588 shoot me a PM whenever you get a chance.

1 Like

Can you make the line and character counters look similar to the Format This File button?

Hi there @rnss - thanks for speaking up about the banner removal, and thank you @Daw588 for being receptive of that feedback and adding it back in :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What do you mean by that, can you describe the look or show me an example so I can get an idea of what exactly you talking about?

1 Like

Celeberation Mode: Triggered by a keybind, turns the editor rainbow like using

body{filter: hue-rotate(0deg)}

and change 0deg with an animaiton

1 Like

Okay, I will see what I can do :slight_smile:

How do I download it on chromebook?

Not letting me open it!