I can't find the the app's call back url for facebook dev web hook

As you can see on the picture below, I’m supposed to find a link when I click on the dropdown menu. I can’t find that link and when I use other urls found in the Share section, it doesn’t work.

Can someone tell me what URL should I use in order to connect with Facebook Developers Webhook.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @raymar13, welcome to the Glitch forum!

You’re correct in noting that that tutorial is out of date with the current user interface in the Glitch Editor. Your instincts to go looking in the Share menu were correct, and the base url you need is the one in there with the “Copy” button next to it. If you’ve followed along with the rest of the tutorial and built your /webhook endpoint, then you should be able to paste the copied url, add /webhook to the end, as noted in Option 3, Step 4 here, and you should be good to go.

If that’s not working, it’ll probably be easier to troubleshoot if we can look at your actual code. Can you share your project name?

Hi @cori i

It is true that I forgot to add the /webhook at the end of the url, but even after adding it, it still doesn’t work.

Here is the link to my project (it is actually a copy of the glitch project suggested in Facebook Devs tutorial ) :
https://mousy-peony.glitch.me

Thank you for the quick answer I stay available for any additional information.

Hi @raymar13 I’m not sure what, specifically, isn’t working. Looking at your code it doesn’t look like you’ve performed any of the steps in the Getting Started section of the Messenger Platform Quick Start. Before your project will interact with the FB Messenger API you’ll need to do some additional work to finish the rest of that tutorial at least.

Does that answer your question at all? If not, maybe you can help me understand what you’re hoping for?