👋 New here? Check this!

Welcome to the community! Before starting, I would like to say that I am not affiliated with Glitch and that spamming is illegal anywhere on the forum.
Let’s go!

1. Let’s start!

Start by uploading a profile icon, adding your description, and following @discobot’s quick start guide. By doing that, congratulations! You’ve earned badges.
Also, remember to check the community’s open thread and introduce yourself!

2. Before posting

• If you’re posting a reply, remember to be friendly. Also, make sure to look at the time when the last reply was added. If that’s more than ~2 months, don’t post except if you need to. If you do so, probably the community will ask you not to do so.
  • Posting a topic? Awesome! The community here is very friendly, so we will reply to you ASAP. Also, make sure that you’re tagging your post correctly.

3. Get advanced

Show your projects to the community! They can even get featured on Glitch’s “featured projects” email.
Have questions? Reply to this post! :arrow_down::grinning:

How does Glitch work?

Check https://how-to-use.glitch.me/

Happy Glitching!
Tiago Rangel

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

Oh @​discobot, you still have a lot to learn…

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: The cosmos is neither moral or immoral; only people are. He who would move the world must first move himself. — Edward Ericson

2 Likes

@discobot help

2 Likes

2 Likes

@discobot display help

2 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. — E.E. Cummings

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

4 Likes

@discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Yes

2 Likes

@discobot display help

1 Like

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: If you have no respect for your own values how can you be worthy of respect from others. — Byron Pulsifer

@discobot fortune

1 Like

@discobot start game tutorial

1 Like

1 Like

@discobot display help

@discobot roll 2d6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Action is the real measure of intelligence. — Napoleon Hill

@discobot fortune