[MEGATHREAD] GlitchyPastePen - Create simple front-end projects using an online code editor with instant hosting

Ok I did it but what I even the pointt for it

1 Like

What do you mean???

1 Like

why does there have to be a session secret

1 Like

Where in the Github do I see the index?

1 Like

@khalby786 how do I connect it to my DB

1 Like

The session secret is a key used for signing and/or encrypting cookies set by the application to maintain session state. In practice, this is often what prevents users from pretending to be someone they’re not – ensuring that random person on the internet cannot access your application as an administrator.

This answer is from Google, because I didn’t know how to describe it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What do I put in .env?

1 Like

anything @anon69241012 did you not read the posts?

3 Likes

views/login.html

2 Likes

Silly me. Remembered just after

2 Likes

Sorry for the incorrect file naming, a mixup happed and finally the homepage became login.html.

2 Likes

Can I use some code in Kidz? We need a new login form… and maybe a small tweak to our editor…

1 Like

I heard that it’s on mit license so yes

1 Like

as long as you show the license

5 Likes

It’s licensed under the MIT license and code reproduced from GPP should be in accordance with the license. Please read LICENSE.md before using GPP’s code in Kidz.

1 Like

@khalby786 how do I connect my own DB to it

OK. I will give credit and squeeze both together

1 Like

not just credit you have to show the license that @khalby786 put into glitchypastepen into your site

3 Likes

Somewhere at the top, there’s a statement defining two databases (I think the variable names are project and user). I’ve defined an SQLite database using Endb in those two statements. Those two statements create a SQLite database, refer to https://endb.js.org for using other types of databases such as MongoDB.

Yes, the MIT license requires you to do that.

1 Like