Project suddenly rolled back, cannot recover lost files

My latest seems to have been reverted to a previous version from two or three days ago. Since early yesterday, I’ve spent a lot of time creating new .css files in the public folder of my project, but now they are gone. I don’t think the rewind feature is working properly as the files cannot seem to be restored. I did not touch the project since I made those drastic changes so I know I didn’t just accidentally delete anything. Is there a way to recover those lost files and changes in my project? I’ve seen other threads about using git commands on the terminal, but the terminal is not loading for me on this project.

Send an email to support@glitch.com and they can restore a backup.

2 Likes

I’ve had the same issue on my project statify. Glitch haven’t replied to my email yet and they closed my topic due to some people in there being off topic @glitch_support

Eddie

did we have a GitHub @EddiesTech

Hi there @achow605, I just got a reply from Glitch support email saying they have a few backups for our project that got rolledbacked. They say not to mess with the project as this may wipe some of the backups. Glitch Support are amazing and they replied with 24 hours! I assume this will be same for your project, so I hope you can get it back to the latest. :slight_smile:

Eddie

2 Likes

We’ve got statify back via glitch support, recommend doing if same thing happened to you! :slight_smile:
Eddie

2 Likes

I emailed them a while ago but still no response :frowning: I’m hoping they get back to me soon!

1 Like

They will don’t worry.

1 Like