Up to date login system?

Hello guys.

I’m fairly new to .js, and i know HTML and CSS.
I need a login system for a website i’m working on. Preferably allowing me to create/manage the logins.
Is there any up to date example somewhere, or someone who could guide me how i’d do this?
Also i don’t know database coding, so i don’t know what’d be a good place to have the DB.
I could use SQLite here on glitch, but i also have access to Microsoft Access

You can use Firebase Cloud authentication, just search for examples. You won’t need to worry about login system/design, just include some buttons and update the server code – profit!

1 Like

I think i found a login system i can use. But i need a bit of help. Can someone tell me where the logins are stored?
Don’t worry, i’m not trying to steal passwords, but i want to be able to delete logins.

hey @darknessgamingdk ! I think your project might be private (I wasn’t able to see it when I navigated to the link you shared.) Depending on how your login system works, the logins are probably stored in a database – either remotely somewhere else if the database is hosted elsewhere, or potentially in the same environment as your glitch project. Check from the Glitch console if there’s a hidden .data directory in your project (using the command ls -a, for example) – whatever database you’re using will have a command for finding and deleting specific rows from your table. Good luck, (and let me know if this doesn’t answer your question!)

1 Like

Thank you, but i moved host from Glitch sadly.
Glitch is great, but the lack of PHP is an issue.
I know it’s possible to use PHP if you remix some example first, but i already have a full project made, and i’m not in mood for copying it all into glitch.

Hi dear, I start to do the same what you did before, creating database with login private page, I’m trying to do this in glitch but I’m new here. So if it possible to share with me which software that you used for your project.

Please don’t bump old posts. If you need help, ask in #coding-help.